It is important to change default email client on mac. You can set Outlook as default mail application on apple macbook. Whenever on mac you click on an email link in a webpage or in an application to send a new message. You will notice that your default mail client automatically launches. Unless you’ve set Outlook Default Email On Mac, the Apple Mail application (called Mail.app) is set as default.
There are lots of third-party email apps for mac available, such as Postbox, Airmail, Outlook, Thunderbird and Spark that you can use instead of Mail.app. We will show you how to easily set Outlook As Default Email Client On Mac. But you can use the same method to set other email client as default on mac
How To Change Default Email On Mac
- First you have to open Mail app on your Mac
- Now you have to click Mail > Preferences on the menu
- After this, Click on the General tab.
- Now you can select Outlook or any other email client as default.
- Snapchat on Mac is COOL!!!