With the Apple Fitness + service fresh out of the oven and the AirPods Max reaching its buyers, it’s a good time to see the qualities of each of them. Apple has published a series of documents in which certain doubts are clarified both for the online service and for the headphones. We collect all of them in this entry.
Guides for proper use of AirPods Max and Apple Fitness +
We already have them on the market. Both Apple Fitness + and AirPods Max are already available to users. Actually Apple’s online service to keep the shape has not yet reached all countries but is expected to materialize soon. They are a good tandem and that is why the Californian brand wants to get the most out of them. For this it has created a series of guides for each of the services.
Guides to get the most out of AirPods Max
Various details when exploring each of the guides:
- It has been confirmed that Apple’s new high-end headphones, they are not waterproof. So be careful.
- If you press the noise control button when they are charging, the light will turn green if they have more than 95% d charge. If not, it will be amber.
- If they are not connected to power, the light will turn vRead if they have more than 15% d load. If not, it will be amber.
- The headphones can be restarted pressing and holding the noise control button and the digital crown until the status light flashes amber.
- To restore to factory settings and unlink them from your iCloud account you have to press the same buttons until the status light flashes amber and then white.
We leave you the links of all the guides that Apple has made:
Apple guides on
Although we still do not have the Apple Fitness + service in Spain, it is good to know what it offers for when we have it available. Here you can find all the information about this service:
Hopefully it will be useful to you. Surely having all this information in one place is helpful.